Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dirt

So at 8 am I mopped the floor.

At 8 pm, I put Cole in his pajamas and let him crawl around for a few minutes before bed.



Just wanted to share.

Earlier the same day, here is Luke telling me, "No, I was not eating mud in the sandbox."



At least though he is starting a helpful streak. On his own, he decided to take over Jack's job of putting the silverware away.



He liked it so much that when he was done he dumped it out and started over. But that was fine with me, because it was better than when he tried to help me cook. He stirred the sauce with every single utensil we had, about 45 of them, and then put them back in the drawer. I noticed this as usual, just a tad too late.

2 comments:

Deborah Geesling said...

Oh my goodness, does this bring back memories! How funny! There were days when my sons were younger that I just KNEW the health inspector was going to visit my kitchen and condemn it.

Hayley said...

Ha, ha, ha! Wow, I had no idea kids were able to think up such things. I love reading about my nephews' newest escapades.