that is rad!! go jack (and company)! leggos are seriously one of the greatest toys ever made.
Jack, this is a great fun thing and I'm glad you have so many people to help you. I love you, Yaya
Great job Jack!! I am so glad you like leggos! That was a big job! I love you, Nana
peakinHoly cow, how did we miss this last week? Aidan woulda flipped out! Don't you have to be something like 16 to build these? ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is rad!! go jack (and company)! leggos are seriously one of the greatest toys ever made.
Jack, this is a great fun thing and I'm glad you have so many people to help you. I love you, Yaya
Great job Jack!! I am so glad you like leggos! That was a big job! I love you, Nana
peakinHoly cow, how did we miss this last week? Aidan woulda flipped out! Don't you have to be something like 16 to build these? ;)
Post a Comment