After a few minutes of me following behind him, he says, "Let go Mom, I think I can do it."
"What? Are you sure?"
"Let Go!"
"Are you sure sure? Okay, I'm not....Whoa... You're doing it! You're doing it!"
Can you see the pride on this face?

A big step down the road of independence!

Can you see the pride on this face?
A big step down the road of independence!
Luke tries to keep up, but Cole is literally along for the ride.
It was great that he learned before spring break, because we were able to ride 3-4 miles at a time to different parks, with me on rollerblades pushing Luke and Cole in a double stroller.
On one recent ride, Jack rode his bike off the path. "What happenned?" I asked. "You were off-roading there for a minute."
"I got road rage," he explained.
2 comments:
Wow! A big day, indeed. Way to go Jack!!
thats a cute comment. How bout a picture without his front teeth. It won't last long....
Post a Comment