On seeing an Olympic athlete stick out his tongue: "Hey, that guy licked my TV!"
On seeing me in my apron: "[Gasp] A princess!"
Handy Reference Guide for Conversing with Cole:
- wissers= scissors
- wister= sister
- huh-huh= uh-huh
- nemen-nemens = m&m's
- wuke=Luke
- uuuh wap pwease= can I please sit in your lap
- Refer to yourself in the 3rd person, eliminate prepositions, never mind word order, and add "too" at the end of each sentence, right before the name of the person you are addressing. I.e.: "Cole broccoli not like too, mom."
- Say each word deliberately and in deep voice.
- Say "yucky" and "rewy gwos" often.
Lastly: Did you know it was possible to become trapped inside a dust jacket?
Don't be fooled by the smile -- he was pretty worked up before his rescue.
2 comments:
You know what's funny? I thought you were talking about LUKE here at first. Because I've not had the pleasure of hearing Cole talk very much yet ... think how much his vocabulary has exploded this last year!
And btw, you are TOTALLY a Princess. ;)
Always my princess..... that apron just looks like a robe you know.
Post a Comment