In February we headed north to Pine, AZ.
For being only 95 miles away, it had a surprising amount of snow (notice how high it is on the fence post behind me).
Lots of snow meant no rest for Dad: there were sleds to haul, snowmen to build, and lots of snowballs to throw.
No hat or jacket were required for Jack. You would think he'd been born in Alaska!
Not sharing Jack's Eskimo nature, Luke was done-for once his mittens got soaked.
When Cole saw the snow he said, "Dad! No! Yuv it!" (Dad, look at the snow! I love it!)
And then about 60 times, "Make no-ball me, pwease, Dad" (Make a snowball for me, please, Dad).
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Tiffany, if you were glowing anymore we would need to cover your face with an iron mask!!
I love the pic of you and Cora in the snow! You look so happy to not be the only girl! haha! So happy for you friend.
I am looking for some updates and new photos soon. Just checking in. Mom
Post a Comment