It has come recently come to my attention that my husband controls a daunting arsenal of writing utensils.
21 pens to be exact--and those are just the ones he carries around. Each one, he claims, has a specific utility. Purposes which I, as a Bic-girl in a Montblanc-man's world, won't pretend to fathom. (I'm speaking figuratively of course; he doesn't actually own a Montblanc. The Bic part, however, is literal).
It's just one of his many endearing quirks. But I'm sure no one would blame me if I took the opportunity to say, "Who's OCD now, babe?"
2 comments:
You have QUITE A way with words. I do believe your books and writings (on wisdom) will become #1 sellers in the not so near future much greater than the Hairy Potter series! Keep those Blogs comin!
What is a "Montblanc" and what is a Gimli?
GG
I love this about Rich who is indeed unique and wonderful. So glad you married him.
GG: montblanc's are pens(expensive like u wouldn't buy). Gimli is a characture in Lord of the Rings
Post a Comment