Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Joys

Christmas Eve morning at Nana and Grandad's.
First doll of the household (it's still rather startling to find lying around).

Bedtime on Christmas Eve

Gift wrapping party (Thanks guys!)

Christmas morning came early, but the family "rose" to the occasion.

Cole kept asking when he could open his giant gun. Either he wasn't as oblivious as I thought when I bought it, or he had great confidence that his wishes would be granted.

Ready to build.

Cutlery inspection

Christmas dinner, featuring no less than five Pioneer Woman recipes

What could follow all this food but a walk around the lake and a viewing of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (what I wouldn't give for a picture of Cole sleeping with 3D glasses on that were twice as wide as his face).

Deep sigh: a quiet post-Christmas moment (and resting up for New Year's Eve)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Loved your Christmas pictures of the family but I sure didn,t see any pictures of you on your blog and I demand.......MORE PICTURES OF TIFFANY.....YES

Grandma Sarah