Not to complain, but I've come to believe that there are few things more stressful than a family photo shoot involving young children. I know it is minuscule compared to many trials, but in the moment I still feel that I would rather be shot with something besides a camera, if you know what I mean.
It may not be rocket science, but getting six people in clean, color-coordinated clothing seems equally beyond my capacity. It's deceptively difficult, like a puzzle that could be solved in many ways but is always missing a piece. On the day of one photo shoot I was still shopping for the perfect clothing when I should have been home getting people dressed and fixing their hair. I never really found what I was looking for, we were late to our appointment, and Cora's hairstyle was downgraded to a wet ponytail.
But here's where I stop complaining. On two occasions this year, our gifted and patient photographers were able to capture some pictures we love. And like the faces in the photos, I know we'll treasure them even more with time.
You can check them out here.


2 comments:
These pictures are all great, Tiffany! I totally agree about the difficulty in getting a good family picture but these all look amazing! : )
Wet ponytail? Really? Cora must have naturally gorgeous hair! Everyone looks amazing!!
Post a Comment