From volunteering in his class, it is clear that he loves learning and hangs on his teacher's every word. But all this has posed a new administrative/ sentimental/ ecological dilemma: what am I supposed to do with all those papers he brings home? Seriously.
2. Luke's first day in underwear. (Don't congratulate me yet....)
3. Cole's first haircut. No more baby einstein!
Before:
After:
This one's for Nana (she has this thing with the back of babies' heads):
5 comments:
nana, I love the bald tops but the back of the neck is also very kissable. I do understand. Love, yaya
Good job on the haircut Tiffany. Luke looks pretty good in his underwear. And oh yeah. sometimes you just have to throw stuff away when no one is looking.
aawww so cute!! esp that picture of luke. haha! :)
maybe you can keep the papers in a box for the year and at the end of the year let jack pick out X number of papers he wants to keep (i'm thinking X < 5) and throw the rest away. or you could always go with the more covert option like azinjoy suggested... :)
Wow, Jack is in kindergarten! Love the underwear pic.
I love all these firsts for sure!!! The papers?...well I have actually had my own personal fire hazard due to papers. Love the underwear! And....yep....I LOVE the backs of babies heads!! Thanks for pic!!!
Love those boys!!!
Nana
Post a Comment