Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things Luke can do in 20 seconds or less

  • flush his underwear down the toilet
  • paint his lips with red nail polish ("Mom, this hurts!")


  • smear lotion into the carpet
  • eat half a carton of Greek yogurt

  • remove the spacebar from my computer
  • tear a pages out of my Bible
  • take apart the headphones (forever)
  • dump sand from the sandbox into the house through the window

I could go on but it's been more than 20 seconds...



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I thought you were having a break while I kept Cole. He is so pretty with those lips. You need a new category for your budget: Destruction incurred by Luke.

Deborah Geesling said...

bahahahaha......I love this guy!

iamchanelle said...

0_o


oh my gosh, haha! um, good luck with....that.
at least he's CUTE! (it probably keeps him alive, right?)

Hayley said...

wow, I hope Tory doesn't go through a stage like that!

Luz said...

...follow a story without asking questions. :)

he's such a great kid.

Rebekah said...

Gotta love that red nail polish! ;)

Lory said...

That's hilarious! He's awfully cute, though!

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

that will teach you not to blink... ;)

tara said...

i had to laugh at remove the spacebar from my computer! That's something my kids do too.

Finally found your blog again, so great catching up on the hilarious moments in your life :-)