Saturday, November 1, 2008

Little Imposters

Jack Sparrow


Davy Crockett (Luke was surprisingly excited about dressing up this year).



A Dog (Cole was not so excited).



We knew we were done trick or treating when someone tried to put candy in Luke's bag and he pushed it away and said "NO! I don't WANT any more candy! I got it ALL!" I tried to apologize to the generous candy-giver, but I'm pretty sure they did not understand.

Later, at a party in our friend's backyard, Luke again halted the action by a temporary disappearance. As several minutes went by and more and more people joined the search, I was getting pretty concerned. Where was he? Inside the house, in the back bedroom closet, doing some business in his pants. Of course.


2 comments:

Deborah Geesling said...

ba,ha,ha,ha!! My goodness, your boys are soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Jack is that you? It really looks like Jack Sparrow. I can't believe you got them all in costumes this year. Growing up. So cute and such kissable cheeks.