The 3 year-old mind
Me: Why did you throw that empty wrapper on the floor?
Luke: Because it's my trash.
Me: I'm sorry Luke. We can't turn the car around to go back and see that fire station.
Luke: Yes you can! Just twist your wheels!
Luke, looking at his dinner plate: Can I taste something that's better than all this?
Me: Why did you dump out my glass of mint iced tea?
Luke: I was just getting rid of the lettuce for you.
Me: I have a runny nose.
Luke: Is that from running?
Luke to Dad: Can I get some water with ice, Rich?
Luke to Me: Here, Tiffany, I brought you your shoes.
Luke playing Hide and Seek: 11, 40, 44, 5, 6.... Here I come!
Luke: Can you put some gasoline on my bottom?
Me: Do you mean Vasoline?
The 6 year-old mind
Jack to Luke: Certain girls wear lipstick. It's like makeup for your lips. Sometimes Mom wears it, but usually she just goes with normal lips.
Me: They say not to judge a book by its cover.
Jack: Well I do, because I can't read.
Jack, on arriving at church: You got my shoes right mom?
Me: YOU'RE NOT WEARING SHOES?! This is going to be a little embarrassing for both of us.
Jack, confusing his b's and d's: Why did someone write "ditch" on that sign?
Me: Um, well... I don't know.
4 comments:
Nothing is so funny as what kids say!! Write them all down or you will soon forget them and you'll wish you could remember. I love it!!
love it! thanks for sharing them!!
ksssh! so adorable!!
Ha ha ha! These are great! Thanks for posting them :)
Post a Comment