Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On Becoming a Soccer Mom

Before our first day of soccer...

Jack: So Mom, will my team have games?
Me: Well, it's not really a team as a much as a soccer camp where you learn skills.
Jack: Will we be seen on TV?

He was into it right away. Jump how high, you say?




Luke was into it for 5 minutes... until he was told to do something. I don't want to

And he didn't.




Cole, on the other hand, was fit to be tied. What do you mean stay out of the way? I can show all these kids a thing or two.

And he could.






2 comments:

Charlotte said...

hahaha!!! sooo funny! I love how you describe things the kids say and do! we had a good laugh! thanks! Besides...they are among the cutest of 7 grandchildren ever!!

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

hahahaha. I love how each of your boys has such a distinct personality! Variety truly is the spice of life! :)