And then something that falls into the I'm-glad-I-tried-it-but-probably-won't-do-again category: easter egg dying from beets, carrots, blueberries, spinach, and spices. The kids left me mid-project and said, "I want to use those tablets that you just drop into the water..."
Also: someone remind me next year that I am the only one who actually likes hard-boiled eggs, and three dozen is a bit much to eat by yourself. I did find some creative disguises for them though, so they unwittingly helped me out. (Yep, you too, Rich!)
No egg hunt this year because the grandparents decided to do a pinata instead. A little different, but do you think the kids complained? Way more candy, I assure you.
We were also thankful to spend the day with our long-time friends the Bairds. How fun to reconnect and watch the kids become fast friends!
The greatest day in history
Death is beaten, You have rescued me
Sing it out Jesus is alive
The empty cross, The empty grave
Life eternal You have won the day
Shout it out Jesus is alive
He's alive
Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
-Tim Hughes
3 comments:
I love the sandles and painted toes. Reminds me of my own liile girls toes. Excellent picture og Trey and Cora.
Post a Comment