Contraband in the form of scissors have cut a swath of destruction around here.
Here's a sampling:
Table runner
Socks (Not as clever: these are his socks)
More than one self haircut, as well as a sibling-do. Thanks to his light, thin crew cut and her dark, thick locks, the losses were virtually imperceptible.
Also concerning was the dollar bill he cut into tiny pieces roughly the size of dried oregano. I mean, yes, the dollar is losing value, but still. We need those.
A moratorium has been placed on all home improvement notions until an effective hiding place for the scissors is found. Meanwhile, I take heart that his fine motor skills are developing at such a rapid clip.
2 comments:
Ha ha! Cole and I laughed as I read this out loud and showed him the pictures. Impressive. With all that asymmetrical sense he's developing, think he could have a Plan B as postmodern sculptor?
hahahaha!!!! so so funny! And he smiles the whole time I am sure. Gotta love our little Cole!!
Post a Comment