Once upon a time, there were 4 little children named Jack, Luke, Cole and Cora. They lived with their parents in an air-conditioned home in the middle of a very hot desert. One day their mother wandered down the hall, and whom should she encounter but Luke, reciting the story of Peter Rabbit from memory along with an audiobook, playing with legos all the while. She implored him to exert himself, and to repeat the story from the beginning so that it could be recorded. Presently, and with much excitement, Luke did that very thing.
If that doesn't sound familiar, perhaps you will want to brush up on your Beatrix Potter with Luke. He starts out unsure, but by about minute 3 he finds his groove. Not bad for subconscious memorization!
Luke Recites Peter Rabbit from tiffany richardson on Vimeo.
If you listened to that whole thing, congratulations. You are probably Luke's grandparent.
2 comments:
Yes!!! I watched the whole thing and Yes!!! I am his grandparent!!! Brilliant you are little man!!! So very cute Luke! I loved it. I love you so much!!
Nana
I also watched the whole thing then read your comment about only grandparents and laughed. I am one too. Great memory and enunciation Luke! Love Papa.
Post a Comment