Jack adeptly fielded questions from his classmates such as "What is a bib?" and "What do you do with him?"
When asked how to make Cole laugh, he performed a spontaneous demonstration. He whispered something in Josiah's ear, and on the count of three Jack and Josiah belched loudly. Cole didn't laugh, but the rest of the class sure did.
Then Jack gave permission for anyone to hold Cole, which Cole handled remarkably well, until he let us know that he had had enough of being passed around.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Show and Tell
For his turn at Kindergarten Show and Tell, Jack wanted to bring Cole. I couldn't think of anything cuter, so I agreed. (He was a little torn between Cole and his Jedi Training Certificate from Disneyland, but he wasn't too hard to persuade.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a creative idea of jack's - to show and tell his little brother! haha
Cole you are always a big hit with Nana!!!
Tiffany, I know I've told you this before, but you are such a great mom for those boys! I love it!
Post a Comment