Saturday, August 14, 2010

Potty Talk

One of the happiest things that happened over the summer is that Cole got potty-trained. I was geared up for a long-term project, but he went to YaYa's for two days and poof. It was like magic.

The best part? The underwear is never on right. Not even 50 percent of the time.


Backwards and inside-out is twice the fun.





The boy just has his own way of doing things...



It's all good. The only point I do stress with him is how much toilet paper is too much. It's a good day when we don't need the plunger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is just the cutest little thing and I love him to death.

Rebekah said...

Wayda go Cole! My Mom pretty much trained Ronan. I think she was tired of dealing with his diapers when she came over, ha! ; )