Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Lost Tooth

Jack's first tooth is out, and he's a little excited. 


Apparently it's a defining moment, like your first shave or something. His older friends who have yet to lose any teeth are jealous. When I told him about a kid he'd never met, Jack's first and only question was, "Has he lost any teeth?"

The tooth fairy paid out 5 bucks for this jewel, the state of the economy notwithstanding. We told him though that the first tooth is worth the most, just to keep expectations low for the future (number 2 already loose).

It was evident that the tooth fairy was a newbie because she did not remember to retrieve the tooth when delivering the money. This ineptitude confused Jack, despite the fact that he does not for a second believe in the tooth fairy.


2 comments:

Charlotte said...

He's the cutest toothless guy I know right now!!
Don't grow up too fast...my little "Jack man!"
I love you....Nana

Deborah Geesling said...

Oh, I love that picture!